Welcome To Virginia KuneKunes
Quality KuneKune Pigs you can depend on
Virginia KuneKunes is a family farm located in Dinwiddie, VA just 1 hour south of Richmond, VA. First and foremost, we utilize this amazing breed as a true multiple purpose pig.
Above all, we pride ourself on our integrity and ability to provide high quality KuneKunes to our clients. Here, we specialize in breeding quality KuneKune Piglets from 18 different bloodlines with conformation, quality, and diversity in mind. For this reason, our farm also stand behind our piglets and new owners with continued support and education throughout your KuneKune journey from the pre-purchase questions, to help on selecting the right piglets for your own individual needs. Of course, we continue support long after the sale.
Virginia KuneKunes take all the guess work out of the process by helping to inform you so that you can make better decisions.
KuneKunes are a true multiple purpose pig used for many uses.
All of our KuneKunes are registered with the American KuneKune Pig Society. We are one of the original 4 founders of AKKPS, founding Vice President for 1 1/2 years and President for 2 years. I am also the current Registrar for AKKPS.
What makes KuneKune Pigs so Special?
KuneKunes are an amazing, friendly, docile, heritage, grazing pig originally from New Zealand.
- Kune pigs are a true multi-purpose pig
- Above all they have a friendly, docile demeanor
- For this reason, they are easy to handle for first time owners/ hobby farms
- Great for KuneKune Breeders & show prospects
- Do not get aggressive
- No doubt, they do not tend to root like other breeds
- Do not test fencing like other breeds
- Have a short upturned snout for grazing
- Can fatten on grazing alone
- Extremely easy to train due to great intelligence
All things considered, this is one of the best breeds of pigs.
KuneKunes Come in a Wide Array of Colors
These Pigs have many purposes!
After all, Kune Kunes are a true multi- purpose pig that is used for:
Breeding & show stock
high end, organic pork
Cleaning up fruit orchards
Cleaning up gardens
Clearing out woods
Do you have questions? We would love to hear from you.
(804) 931-7454 • firstname.lastname@example.org